November 3, 2007

November 3, 2007


Well, Thursday and Friday were fun. Thursday morning I went to St. Anne's for my bloodwork, and Friday morning I got to go back again for my routine CT scan. There was only one little "blip" in that they couldn't find my bloodwork. I didn't let my blood pressure rise, and all was well in a matter of minutes as the found it right away. The CT scan was a breeze and I was out of the hospital in less than hour. I will find out the results of the scan on November 15th when I go back to see my oncologist. For all of you who have been praying for me, please pray that this scan is "clean". Even though I am tolerating the Xeloda extremely well, I could really use a LONG (preferably forever) chemo break! Poison is poison and that's what any form of chemo is!

I'm looking outside right now at 7:45 a.m. and the sky is incredible. It is the beautiful dawn of a new day.

I'll be working the next few days tying up loose ends for our trip to Las Vegas on November 8th for my nephew's wedding. There will be lots of fun, lots of food, and lots of relaxation on the itinerary.

There is nothing else new. I'll post a picture of my new niece-in-law when I return.

Thanks again for all of your prayers. I feel good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the picture, Pam. I'm glad you have this opportunity. Come back safely, well rested and filled with praise. I love you.